Recycle Pickup Schedule 2016
Property Tax Information
Permits & Policies
Trash Collection & Recycling
Parks Master Plan
comments or suggestions
Lincoln Township of Midland Michigan
The Supervisor is frequently the first official contacted about any
business and/or complaint related to the Township, and is often perceived
as the township spokesperson. It must be realized, however, that the
authority of the Supervisor is limited to that provided by statute or
delegated by the township board. As the township supervisor, he must
manage the Township affairs by supervising the diverse departments that
are responsible for meeting the needs of the township citizens
Supervisor duties and responsibilities:
- Maintains enforcement of all laws and ordinances of the Township.
- To manage and supervise all public improvements, works and
undertakings of the Township (i.e. water, sewer, drains, street lights,
- Functions as primary Personnel Officer for the Township.
- Is accountable to all township residents and property owners.
- Is the Chief Assessing Officer and is ultimately
responsible for the duties of the Assessing Department.