Recycle Pickup Schedule 2016
Property Tax Information
Permits & Policies
Trash Collection & Recycling
Parks Master Plan
comments or suggestions
Lincoln Township of Midland Michigan
This is an elected position in the Township as is the Township Supervisor
and Clerk. Most of the duties for this position are regulated and dictated
by the State of Michigan. Here is a brief list of only some of the duties of
- The Treasurer is required to receive and take charge of all funds
belonging to the Township or which are required by law to be paid into the
- To pay over and account for the funds according to law or Township
- The Treasurer is the Township's agent for collecting taxes.
- Maintain accurate records of all income, receipts and disbursements.
- Deposit all receipts in the Township depository or depositories.